Instructions: 1. Thaw Cooked Diced Chicken before using. 2. Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl. 3. Add 2 tbsp of any or all of the following: chopped apples, sliced green onions, sliced red grapes or raisins. 4. Chill and serve on pumpernickel toast, or as an appetizer dip with coloured tortilla chips.
VARIATION: Try with cooked pasta, chilled well for a zesty new summertime salad favourite!
VARIATION: Use any of our Fully Cooked Chicken products OR Fully Cooked Turkey in this versatile chicken salad.
An easy and flexible staple for your rice and noodle bowls!
Ingredients: 2 cups Cooked Diced Chicken, any blend, thawed 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips 1 cup each cauliflower and broccoli, cut into florets 1 cup carrots, peeled and cut into coins about ¼” thick ½ cup snowpeas, ½ cup red onion, cut into strips (optional) 2 TBSP soy sauce 3 TBSP low sodium chicken broth 1 tsp sesame oil 1 tsp cornstarch 2 cloves garlic, chopped 2 TBSP vegetable oil, approximately
Directions: 1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, chicken broth and sesame oil. Stir in cornstarch and set aside.
2. Sauté garlic in heated oil until aromatic.
3. Add the vegetables to the pan, starting with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Stir fry at medium to high heat, until tender-crisp. Add the remaining vegetables and cook for another 4-5 minutes until heated through.
4. Add the sauce into the pan, and stir to thicken sauce and coat veggies.
5. Add the chicken and heat together.
6. Serve hot on it’s own, over any type of noodles, or in a rice bowl.
Directions: 1. Bring rice, garlic powder and water to a boil in a large pot. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until the water is absorbed an rice is tender, approx. 15-20 mins. Removed from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large pan; sauté sweet potato 8 minutes. Add onion and cook, stirring until tender, 3-5 mins.
3. Add in kale, and cook until tender, 3-5 minutes. Stir in beans and either Pulled Pork or Diced Turkey, heat through.
4. Stir 2 sweet chili sauce into rice along with remaining olive oil. Combine with potato, onion, beans and meat and serve with lime wedges and additional chili sauce if desired.
Ingredients ½” Cooked Diced Chicken (code 12454) Your signature Barbecue sauce Prepared Coleslaw (creamy) Your choice fresh buns
Directions: 1. Slack out required amount of Cooked Diced Chicken. 2. Add your favourite BBQ sauce and mix through. 3. Heat in oven to serving temperature of 165ºF. 4. Add 3-4 oz of BBQ Chicken mixture to buns, top with 1-2 oz prepared coleslaw and serve. OR…. This is so easy, you can add it to LOTS of things, and EASILY. – Try topping a Baked Potato, or Poutine for a southern variation! – Personal pizzas? Perfect! Use Naan to make a great size quick-and-easy BBQ pizza, with more sauce, mozzarella (or old cheddar), and green onions to top. Heat in the oven to melt the cheese and it’s ready to go, as is, or Calzone-ify it (fold it over) for a hand held ‘grab n go’ option!
Ingredients: 4 cups All White ¾” Cooked Diced Chicken (code 34000) 2 cups Sodium-reduced Chicken Broth 2 tbsp butter 1 small onion, diced 2 segments celery, chopped 1 large carrot, peeled, chopped 1 large parsnip, peeled, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tbsp flour ½ tsp thyme 1 pkg prepared Gnocchi pasta ½ cup frozen peas
Instructions: 1. Thaw Cooked Diced Chicken. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, cook onion and celery until softened, about 3 minutes. 2. Stir in carrot and parsnip, cook until carrot is slightly softened, about 3 minutes. 3. Stir in garlic, flour and thyme, cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. 4. Gradually stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; summer approximately 8-10 minutes. 5. Stir in Gnocchi, peas and chicken and cook until gnocchi are tender, approximately 3 – 5 minutes.
4 cups code Rosemount Cooked Chicken – use PULLED,
SHREDDED or DICED 1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup carrots, sliced
¼ onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
½ cup green beans
½ cup red peppers
1 tsp sage
1 tsp oregano
½ tbsp parsley
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
4 cups vegetable broth
28 oz diced tomatoes
2 cups water
1 cup dry rotini
15.5 oz red beans, drained
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat for 1-2 mins. Add in onion, celery, green beans, peppers, sage, oregano, parsley, salt & pepper and heat until onions are translucent and aromatic, about 5 mins.
2. Add vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, water, and rotini. Gradually bring
to a boil and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 10 mins.
3. Turn heat to low. Add red beans and shredded chicken and let simmer another 5 mins. Serve warm and enjoy!
2-3 cups Rosemount 3/4″ All White Cooked Diced Chicken – code 34000
2 tbsp butter
small onion, sliced
1 cup cauliflower florets, cooked tender-crisp
1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp paprika
3 tsp garam masala
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1-2 tsp ground ginger (to taste)
1 tbsp puréed tomatoes
3/4 cup plain yogurt
2 tbsp lime juice
rice / naan
1. Sauté onion in butter in a large frying pan, close the lid and cook on very low heat for approx. 15 mins.
2. Add chilli flakes, spices garlic and ginger and stir together before adding the Cooked Diced Chicken, cauliflower, tomatoes and yogurt. Add hot water if the mixture seems thicker than you’d like. Heat all together for about 10 minutes.
3. Add lime juice and coriander just before serving with steamed rice or pan-fried Naans.
We challenge you to a TASTE OFF!
We're prepared to defend our Cooked Perfect Meatballs as THE BEST TASTING meatballs available in Canada - and we're happy to test that theory with you! Call today! 888-434-8034 Click here.
IQF Seasoned Pork!
Now on the scene - NEW and available: IQF Seasoned Pork. #EASYPREP and perfect for your busy kitchen! Email: email@example.com or for more info: Click here.