Ingredients: 4 cups All White ¾” Cooked Diced Chicken (code 34000) 2 cups Sodium-reduced Chicken Broth 2 tbsp butter 1 small onion, diced 2 segments celery, chopped 1 large carrot, peeled, chopped 1 large parsnip, peeled, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tbsp flour ½ tsp thyme 1 pkg prepared Gnocchi pasta ½ cup frozen peas
Instructions: 1. Thaw Cooked Diced Chicken. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, cook onion and celery until softened, about 3 minutes. 2. Stir in carrot and parsnip, cook until carrot is slightly softened, about 3 minutes. 3. Stir in garlic, flour and thyme, cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. 4. Gradually stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; summer approximately 8-10 minutes. 5. Stir in Gnocchi, peas and chicken and cook until gnocchi are tender, approximately 3 – 5 minutes.
Ingredients 1/4 cup Vanee Caramelized Style Onions 1 pear, sliced 1 tbsp butter 3 tbsp blue cheese, crumbled 1 cauliflower pizza crust, prebaked to package directions 1/2 cup arugula, optional
Directions: 1. Bake pizza crust for approximately 12 minutes, flipping halfway through until the edges are browned. 2. Wash and slice pear, sauté in butter until softened. 3. Top pizza crust with blue cheese, pear and onion. 4. Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes. 5. Remove from the oven, top with arugula and slice to serve.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup carrots, sliced
¼ onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
½ cup green beans
½ cup red peppers
1 tsp sage
1 tsp oregano
½ tbsp parsley
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
4 cups vegetable broth
28 oz diced tomatoes
2 cups water
1 cup dry rotini
15.5 oz red beans, drained
4 cups code Rosemount Cooked Chicken – use PULLED, SHREDDED or DICED
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat for 1-2 mins. Add in onion, celery, green beans, peppers, sage, oregano, parsley, salt & pepper and heat until onions are translucent and aromatic, about 5 mins.
2. Add vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, water, and rotini. Gradually bring
to a boil and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 10 mins.
3. Turn heat to low. Add red beans and shredded chicken and let simmer another
5 mins. Serve warm and enjoy!
2-3 cups Rosemount 3/4″ All White Cooked Diced Chicken – code 34000
2 tbsp butter
small onion, sliced
1 cup cauliflower florets, cooked tender-crisp
1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp paprika
3 tsp garam masala
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1-2 tsp ground ginger (to taste)
1 tbsp puréed tomatoes
3/4 cup plain yogurt
2 tbsp lime juice
rice / naan
1. Sauté onion in butter in a large frying pan, close the lid and cook on very low heat for approx. 15 mins.
2. Add chilli flakes, spices garlic and ginger and stir together before adding the Cooked Diced Chicken, cauliflower, tomatoes and yogurt. Add hot water if the mixture seems thicker than you’d like. Heat all together for about 10 minutes.
3. Add lime juice and coriander just before serving with steamed rice or pan-fried Naans.
Father’s Day and beyond – this cool summer salad is a classic favourite to wrap up for a hearty lunch!
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3 cups Rosemount 3/4″ Cooked Diced Chicken – code 34454
1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
1 large apple, diced
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 red onion, finely sliced
1 cup diced celery
1 cob corn, Barbecued / charred, and cut off
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup liquid honey
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Toast walnuts under the broiler until you can smell the rich flavour of the walnuts, just 7-10 mins.
2. Barbecue corn to allow some charring. Slice off the cob and add to the rest of the chicken, fruit and vegetables.
3. Whisk together mayo, mustard and honey, and combine the sauce with the salad mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste and chill for 2-3 hours.
4. Wrap up and serve!
1 cup 21305 Rosemount ½” All White Diced Turkey
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon grainy mustard
2 tbsp. green onions, finely chopped
¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
¼ cup celery, chopped
1 tsp dried dill
salt and pepper
Just thaw and add 21305 Rosemount 1/2″ All White Turkey to your cooked pasta.
Toss with frilled peppers and steamed broccoli or whatever seasonal veggies strike your fancy!
Top with cheese and bake it all together.
Ta-da – you have just defined ‘Comfort Food’ and you will enjoy this delicious lunch!
Vegetarian / VEGAN Gravy!
Our Brown Gravy is here and ready for your fries! Try it today! Click here.
NEW in our line up: Hand cut, Homestyle, Breaded and Parfried Popcorn chicken! Call for more info! Click here.