1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup carrots, sliced
¼ onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
½ cup green beans
½ cup red peppers
1 tsp sage
1 tsp oregano
½ tbsp parsley
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
4 cups vegetable broth
28 oz diced tomatoes
2 cups water
1 cup dry rotini
15.5 oz red beans, drained
4 cups code Rosemount Cooked Chicken – use PULLED, SHREDDED or DICED
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat for 1-2 mins. Add in onion, celery, green beans, peppers, sage, oregano, parsley, salt & pepper and heat until onions are translucent and aromatic, about 5 mins.
2. Add vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, water, and rotini. Gradually bring
to a boil and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 10 mins.
3. Turn heat to low. Add red beans and shredded chicken and let simmer another
5 mins. Serve warm and enjoy!
2-3 cups Rosemount 3/4″ All White Cooked Diced Chicken – code 34000
2 tbsp butter
small onion, sliced
1 cup cauliflower florets, cooked tender-crisp
1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp paprika
3 tsp garam masala
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1-2 tsp ground ginger (to taste)
1 tbsp puréed tomatoes
3/4 cup plain yogurt
2 tbsp lime juice
rice / naan
1. Sauté onion in butter in a large frying pan, close the lid and cook on very low heat for approx. 15 mins.
2. Add chilli flakes, spices garlic and ginger and stir together before adding the Cooked Diced Chicken, cauliflower, tomatoes and yogurt. Add hot water if the mixture seems thicker than you’d like. Heat all together for about 10 minutes.
3. Add lime juice and coriander just before serving with steamed rice or pan-fried Naans.
Father’s Day and beyond – this cool summer salad is a classic favourite to wrap up for a hearty lunch!
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3 cups Rosemount 3/4″ Cooked Diced Chicken – code 34454
1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
1 large apple, diced
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 red onion, finely sliced
1 cup diced celery
1 cob corn, Barbecued / charred, and cut off
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup liquid honey
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Toast walnuts under the broiler until you can smell the rich flavour of the walnuts, just 7-10 mins.
2. Barbecue corn to allow some charring. Slice off the cob and add to the rest of the chicken, fruit and vegetables.
3. Whisk together mayo, mustard and honey, and combine the sauce with the salad mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste and chill for 2-3 hours.
4. Wrap up and serve!
1 can 20301 – Vanee Chili with Beans
Sausages or hotdogs
1. Heat Chili with Beans.
2. Cook or barbecue sausages or hotdogs.
3. Add sausages or hotdogs to buns and top with hot chili
and whatever toppings you can think of!
This recipe and many more are found at: https://www.cookedperfect.com/recipes/italian-meatball-subs/
16 each 6120 – Italian Style Meatballs (1 oz) (You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
4 each Sub Rolls
15 ounces (oz) Tomato sauce
6 ounces (oz) Tomato paste
1 each Small onion, chopped
1/2 cup Green pepper, chopped
3/4 cup Water
1 clove Garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Oregano
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Basil
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Parsley
1 teaspoon (tsp) Salt
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Black pepper
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Sugar
Provolone cheese slices
- Bake meatballs according to package instructions and keep warm.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a pan until warm and thoroughly combined.
- Add meatballs to sauce, stir to combine.
- Add meatballs to sub rolls and top with provolone cheese.
- Broil sandwiches until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy.
1 cup 21305 Rosemount ½” All White Diced Turkey
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon grainy mustard
2 tbsp. green onions, finely chopped
¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
¼ cup celery, chopped
1 tsp dried dill
salt and pepper
1. Mix all ingredients and chill.
2. Press 604 – Papa Soly’s Fully prepared Homestyle Stuffing into waffle press and serve warm with chilled turkey salad
Just thaw and add 21305 Rosemount 1/2″ All White Turkey to your cooked pasta.
Toss with frilled peppers and steamed broccoli or whatever seasonal veggies strike your fancy!
Top with cheese and bake it all together.
Ta-da – you have just defined ‘Comfort Food’ and you will enjoy this delicious lunch!
1 TBSP olive oil
1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
3 cups 34000 3/4″ All White Cooked Diced Chicken
½ each, red and green pepper, sliced in strips
½ cup black beans
½ cup cooked corn
½ cup cooked rice
¾ cup fresh tomato salsa
1 ½ cups sharp Cheddar or ‘tex-mex’ style shredded cheese
6 large flour tortillas
salt, pepper, fresh cilantro to taste.
1. Heat oil and sauté garlic and onion until clear.
2. Add peppers, Cooked Diced Chicken, beans corn and rice and heat together until the mixture is warm. Season as desired.
3. Add to tortillas and top with desired amounts of fresh salsa, cheese and cilantro. Roll up and serve warm.
– Press rolled burrito in panini press. Serve with Guacamole and sour cream.
– Skip the wrap altogether and serve as a warm Rice bowl. Switch out the rice for Quinoa or add some hot peppers to the mix!
Hearty, Sweet and all ‘South’
12 Sweet potatoes, washed, and baked
1 can (1.43L) Vanee Deluxe Pulled Pork (code 20418)
1 cup your favourite BBQ Sauce
½ cup brown sugar
2 tsp white vinegar
green onions, sliced for garnish as desired
1. Empty contents of can:
– pork into hotel pan, separate with fork
– broth into a sauce pan, bring to a gentle boil
2. Heat pork in conventional oven, uncovered at 400°F for approximately 15 minutes, or until heated through and tips of meat shreds are golden and slightly crispy.
3. Remove from oven, keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, bring broth to a gentle boil on stove top and add remaining ingredients.
5. Blend well and reduce to two thirds.
6. Combine sauce with pork and toss to coat.
7. Slice open baked sweet potatoes and top with BBQ Pulled Pork, green onions and drizzle additional barbecue sauce if desired.
OPTIONAL: add sour cream and shredded aged Cheddar on the side.
An update to the classic Cobb or Nicoise Salad…
Mini Potatoes, washed, cooked skin-on and halved
Fresh Green Beans, cooked and chilled
1- 2 Eggs, hard-boiled to desired firmness, quartered
Cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
Iceberg lettuce wedge
1-2 cups Cooked Diced All White Turkey – code 21301
¼ cup ‘Nicoise’ or marinated olives / peppers
1 avocado, sliced
salt and pepper
½-¾ cup desired creamy dressing to taste
Arrange the ingredients on a platter, drizzling dressing over all, then salt and fresh ground pepper to garnish.