This recipe is from Cooked Perfect recipes
50 0.5 oz Cooked Perfect Meatballs (any variety!)
1 lb Cheese tortellini
1 ea Onion, diced
1 can (12 oz) Diced tomatoes
1/2 cup Green beans
1/2 cup Carrot, diced
1/2 cup Kale, chopped
8 cups Beef stock
1 tbsp Fresh garlic, minced
2 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 ea Bay leaf
Grated parmesan cheese to taste
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Sauté diced onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the beef stock into the pot.
- Add tomatoes, green beans, carrot, kale, Italian seasoning and bay leaf. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in Cooked Perfect meatballs and tortellini.
- Simmer on medium for 5 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with Parmesan cheese.