12 cups ½” Cooked Diced Chicken (12454), thawed
2 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
4 cups processed cheese spread
6 garlic cloves, chopped
5 onions, chopped
8 cups mushrooms, sliced
½ cup butter
16 cups broccoli florets
4 cups water chestnuts, sliced (optional)
1 cup butter, softened
4 cups bread crumbs
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F (175°C). Prepare hotel pan.
2. Sauté garlic, onions, and mushrooms in ½ cup butter.Spread over the bottom of the
3. Arrange broccoli, cooked diced chicken and water chestnuts in the pan.
4. Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk and cheese until smooth. Pour over all
5. Mix butter and bread crumbs until crumbly, and sprinkle over top of the casserole.
6. Bake for 35-45 mins or until bubbly and golden brown.