1 cup 21305 Rosemount ½” All White Diced Turkey
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon grainy mustard
2 tbsp. green onions, finely chopped
¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
¼ cup celery, chopped
1 tsp dried dill
salt and pepper
1. Mix all ingredients and chill.
2. Press prepared stuffing into waffle press and serve warm with chilled turkey salad
Just thaw and add 21305 Rosemount 1/2″ All White Turkey to your cooked pasta.
Toss with frilled peppers and steamed broccoli or whatever seasonal veggies strike your fancy!
Top with cheese and bake it all together.
Ta-da – you have just defined ‘Comfort Food’ and you will enjoy this delicious lunch!
1 TBSP olive oil
1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
3 cups 34000 3/4″ All White Cooked Diced Chicken
½ each, red and green pepper, sliced in strips
½ cup black beans
½ cup cooked corn
½ cup cooked rice
¾ cup fresh tomato salsa
1 ½ cups sharp Cheddar or ‘tex-mex’ style shredded cheese
6 large flour tortillas
salt, pepper, fresh cilantro to taste.
1. Heat oil and sauté garlic and onion until clear.
2. Add peppers, Cooked Diced Chicken, beans, corn and rice. Heat together until the mixture is warm. Season as desired.
3. Add to tortillas and top with desired amounts of fresh salsa, cheese and cilantro. Roll up and serve warm.
– Press rolled burrito in panini press. Serve with Guacamole and sour cream.
– Skip the wrap altogether and serve as a warm Rice bowl. Switch out the rice for Quinoa or add some hot peppers to the mix!
Ingredients: 12 Sweet potatoes, washed, and baked 1 can (1.43L) Vanee Deluxe Pulled Pork (code 20418) 1 cup your favourite BBQ Sauce
½ cup brown sugar
2 tsp white vinegar
green onions, sliced for garnish as desired
Directions: 1. Empty contents of can:
– pork into hotel pan, separate with fork
– broth into a sauce pan, bring to a gentle boil
2. Heat pork in conventional oven, uncovered at 400°F for approximately
15 minutes, or until heated through and tips of meat shreds are golden and slightly crispy.
3. Remove from oven, keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, bring broth to a gentle boil on stove top and add remaining ingredients.
5. Blend well and reduce to two thirds.
6. Combine sauce with pork and toss to coat.
7. Slice open baked sweet potatoes and top with BBQ Pulled Pork, green onions and drizzle additional barbecue sauce if desired.
OPTIONAL: add sour cream and shredded aged Cheddar on the side.
Ingredients: Mini Potatoes, washed, cooked skin-on and halved Fresh Green Beans, cooked and chilled
1- 2 Eggs, hard-boiled to desired firmness, quartered
Cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
Iceberg lettuce wedge
1-2 cups Cooked Diced All White Turkey – code 21301 ¼ cup ‘Nicoise’ or marinated olives / peppers
1 avocado, sliced
salt and pepper
½-¾ cup desired creamy dressing to taste
Directions: Arrange the ingredients on a platter, drizzling dressing over all, then salt and fresh ground pepper to garnish.
Turkey Meatball Quinoa Bowl 24 Cooked Perfect ½ oz Turkey Meatballs (code 6136) 500 mL chicken broth 1 cup uncooked red quinoa, rinsed 1 cup salsa 1 1/3 cup rinsed drained canned black beans 1 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, quartered 1/2 green pepper, chopped 1 1/3 cup corn, cooked 1 1/3 cup diced avocado 4 green onions, sliced 4 TBSP fresh cilantro, chopped
Heat frozen meatballs in oven at 350°F for approx. 15 to 25 minutes (until internal temp. of 165°F is reached). Set aside and keep warm.
In the meantime, combine quinoa with broth and salsa and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook, covered, for approx. 12 minutes or until the quinoa is cooked and has absorbed the liquid.
Add the rest of the ingredients and toss together, serve in 4 bowls, garnished with cilantro.
TIP: Just mix and match your meatballs, vegetables AND grains to add variety along with flavour!
Ingredients: 12 oz whole kernel corn, drained ¼ cup each, chopped red and green peppers 1½ cups Cooked Shredded Natural Proportion Chicken (code 15801), thawed ½ cup sour cream
¼ cup sliced green onions
½ cup water
½ cup salsa
1-2 TBSP milk
1 cup shredded tex-mex cheese
2½ TBSP fajita seasoning
lettuce leaves, rinsed, dried.
1. in 2 qt (2L) saucepan, stir together corn, peppers and chicken. Add seasoning, ½ cup water and salsa. Cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. In a small bowl, stir sour cream and milk until thin enough to drizzle.
3. Top lettuce leaves with chicken mixture. sprinkle with green onions and cheese, then drizzle with sour cream mixture.
TIP: Add black beans and chickpeas or some green chilies if you like. PS – delicious served HOT OR COLD!!
1. Heat meatballs and keep warm. 2. Generously butter bread slices in an even coating and bake at 400°F until golden brown.
3. Spoon 1 ½ tbsp of mashed potatoes onto each bread slice.
4. Press one meatball into each mashed potato scoop.
5. Top with beef gravy and garnish with chives.
6. Serve and enjoy.
TIP: Use any of our Cooked Perfect Meatball flavours in this recipe.
Check out Cooked Perfect Meatball Recipes for this AND MORE delicious recipes using our meatballs!
Or: ‘Chicken Sopa’, or ‘Stacked Enchilada Casserole’ Ingredients: 15 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
15 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup
2-3 onions, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
4 tbsp. chili powder
4 cups mushrooms, sliced
8 cups Cooked Diced Chicken, thawed
12 large tortillas
2 ½ cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In large bowl, mix together Cooked Diced Chicken, soup and chili powder.
3. In buttered hotel half-pan, layer tortillas to cover the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Add layer of chicken mixture, onions, peppers and mushrooms, then a layer of cheese. Repeat layering, ending with cheese. Bake for 20-30 mins or until bubbly and golden. Serves 24.
We challenge you to a TASTE OFF!
We're prepared to defend our Cooked Perfect Meatballs as THE BEST TASTING meatballs available in Canada - and we're happy to test that theory with you! Call today! 888-434-8034 Click here.
IQF Seasoned Pork!
Now on the scene - NEW and available: IQF Seasoned Pork. #EASYPREP and perfect for your busy kitchen! Email: email@example.com or for more info: Click here.