This recipe and many more are found at: https://www.cookedperfect.com/recipes/italian-meatball-subs/
16 each 6120 – Italian Style Meatballs (1 oz) (You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
4 each Sub Rolls
15 ounces (oz) Tomato sauce
6 ounces (oz) Tomato paste
1 each Small onion, chopped
1/2 cup Green pepper, chopped
3/4 cup Water
1 clove Garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Oregano
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Basil
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Parsley
1 teaspoon (tsp) Salt
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Black pepper
1/2 teaspoon (tsp) Sugar
Provolone cheese slices
- Bake meatballs according to package instructions and keep warm.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a pan until warm and thoroughly combined.
- Add meatballs to sauce, stir to combine.
- Add meatballs to sub rolls and top with provolone cheese.
- Broil sandwiches until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy.