1 TBSP olive oil
1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
3 cups 34000 3/4″ All White Cooked Diced Chicken
½ each, red and green pepper, sliced in strips
½ cup black beans
½ cup cooked corn
½ cup cooked rice
¾ cup fresh tomato salsa
1 ½ cups sharp Cheddar or ‘tex-mex’ style shredded cheese
6 large flour tortillas
salt, pepper, fresh cilantro to taste.
1. Heat oil and sauté garlic and onion until clear.
2. Add peppers, Cooked Diced Chicken, beans, corn and rice. Heat together until the mixture is warm. Season as desired.
3. Add to tortillas and top with desired amounts of fresh salsa, cheese and cilantro. Roll up and serve warm.
– Press rolled burrito in panini press. Serve with Guacamole and sour cream.
– Skip the wrap altogether and serve as a warm Rice bowl. Switch out the rice for Quinoa or add some hot peppers to the mix!