Try our Cooked Perfect Turkey Meatballs (6136) on a delicious appetizer for the cocktail party season!
4 medium potatoes, cooked, mashed
1 French bread loaf, sliced
3 TBSP Butter
8 oz. Vanee Roasted Beef gravy (code 20500), warmed
Approx. 50 Cooked Perfect Turkey Meatballs (code 6136), warm
1. Heat meatballs and keep warm.
2. Generously butter bread slices in an even coating and bake at 400 F until golden brown.
3. Spoon 1 ½ tbsp of mashed potatoes onto each bread slice.
4. Press one meatball into each mashed potato scoop.
5. Top with beef gravy and garnish with chives.
6. Serve and enjoy.
TIP: Use any of our Cooked Perfect Meatball flavours in this recipe.
Check out Cooked Perfect Meatball Recipes for this AND MORE delicious recipes using our meatballs!