3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
2-3 cups broccoli, tender-crisp
1½ cups ½” Cooked Diced Turkey – code 21301, thawed
2/3 cup onion, finely chopped
1 1/3 cups milk
¾ cup biscuit / baking mix
¾ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1. Measure 1 cup cheese and set aside.
2. Combine 2 cups of cheese, broccoli, cooked diced turkey and onion; spread into a greased 10 inch pie plate.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, eggs, biscuit mix, salt and pepper until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture. (Do not stir).
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.