1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease half pan.
Cook 8 oz pkg penne 8-10 mins., or until al dente; drain.
2. Sauté ½ cup chopped onion, ½ cup chopped red pepper, and 1 pkg fresh,
sliced mushrooms in 1 tbsp butter
3. In a large saucepan, melt ¼ cup butter over low heat.
Stir in ¼ cup all-purpose flour, ¾ tsp salt, ¼ tsp ground black pepper
and ½ tsp garlic powder
4. Cook, stirring, until smooth. Remove from heat and gradually stir in
1 cup chicken broth and 1 cup heavy cream
5. Return to heat, add 1 cup frozen peas and bring to a low boil for 1 minute, stirring
constantly. Add 2 tbsp sherry, veggie mixture and 2 cups Cooked Diced Turkey
then stir in cooked penne.
6. Pour mixture into the prepared dish, and top with ½ cup grated parmesan cheese.
Bake 30 mins. in oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.